What Agile Organizations Do
Specific activities and capabilities that #strategic #agile organizations demonstrate: http://ht.ly/yCpZ0
1. They scan their environment to identify both threats and opportunities.
2. They regularly engage in strategic experiments.
3. They use flexible, adaptive business architectures to realign competitive assets and shift resources at will.
4. They renew competencies that characterize their competitive advantage
5. Ongoing assessment of activities, eliminating those that don’t serve the core strategy
(Faisal Hoque, in Business Insider)