Seeing Critical Dimensions of Your Workforce: What Decisions do you Need to Make Now?
Many leaders are suffering a vague sense of unease… because they know that significant changes are needed to the composition of their workforce. Perhaps your organization is facing situations like these?
- Company restructuring, or “lifting/ shifting” work in geographic relocation, … Wondering what the specific changes might be in your workforce demographics – and to the talent available, motivated and ready to do critical work in your organization?
- Acquiring another firm: How can we readily/ quickly understand how “their” workforce lines up with “ours“? (titles/ roles, identity groups/ diversity, Veterans’ employment status, employment tenure, functional groups, locations…) … understanding that lets you undertake integration in intentional, rapid ways that help get to a high-performing new combined organization, generating value on Day 1
- Not sure where you stand with regard to creating an inclusive workplace, or how effectively your diversity efforts are sourcing, developing and promoting talent from different population groups?
- What challenges are you facing because your workforce demographics don’t line up with your customers’ demographics? … and what will it take in terms of talent sourcing, development, promotion and other interventions to get there?
- Facing a pending stream of baby-boomer retirements … wondering which groups in your organization are most affected? and what steps can you take to mitigate the knowledge-loss and business-continuity risks?
Talk with us to explore the key immediate questions around your organization and talent – and the dimensions related to your workforce and its composition. We’ll help with a rapid assessment, information for decision making, and specific strategies and actions you can take right now to support your business.