Growth & Learning for Leaders and Their Organizations
Evan Smith’s tailored speaking engagements bring practical, research-based neuroscience to leaders and managers.
Evan works with Kotter Inc. on large-scale change and transformation initiatives. He’s also Program Leader and a Speaker with the leadership coaching company, Box of Crayons, based in Toronto.
Evan is widely published on leadership in the blogosphere. You can read his articles at this link.
MMG Past Events
- “Breakfast Leadership Network VIP” with Michael Levitt (Evan Smith) – Jun 2021
- “The Leadership Hacker” with Steve Rush (Evan Smith) – Jan 2021
- Prevedere Podcasts (Patrick Slattery)
- “C-Series on Resilience Planning” (Evan Smith) – Oct 2020
- “Senior Economist Q&A with Executive Leaders”
(Patrick Slattery, Tony Cioffoletti, Evan Smith) – Sept 2020
- “The Ikigai Project” with Peter Nakamura (Evan Smith) – exploring purpose, curiosity, innovation – and behavior that creates more/ better alignment. – For 3Q2021 release
(20 - 90 minutes)
In keynote sessions, Evan is a story-teller and question-asker. He shares insights and experiences from his work, as well as insights/ findings from recent neuroscience on cognitive and behavioral biases, habits and patterns.
Evan invites participants to reflect on and share their stories, adding layers of dialog, constructive additive insight-development, and experience to the training.
Attendees at Evan’s keynotes will walk away with an understanding of how to:
- Shift conversational patterns
- Develop new habits
- Create more engagement