Partners – Supporting Growth and Change Work With Clients
Global Strategy Consulting: China, India, Europe, Americas
Edica-Garnett Partners is a boutique global management consulting firm working with select international clients to assist in achieving profitable growth, improving performance and effecting change.
The EGP team is built around two core groups:
* Former Arthur D. Little partners with extensive experience advising senior executives on strategies, M&A, structural issues, innovation, technology, operations and key business decisions
* Operating Executives (i.e., functional CXO/VP/Directors) and entrepreneurs, who’ve grappled with operational challenges, turnarounds and bankruptcies and raising capital
In supporting clients with global business and positioning strategies, M&A transaction support, operations restructuring, and implementation assistance, Edica-Garnett Partners distinguishes itself by delivering actionable recommendations, tangible outcomes and bottomline results.
See this map for our international resources and locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Business Transformation: The Convergence of Business and Technology
BTM Corporation (Business Technology Management Corporation) is a management solutions provider that drives exceptional performance for its customers through the convergence of business and technology with its unique on-demand products and intellectual property (IP). The Company focuses on executing solutions from a concept-to-value lifecycle with management processes, software applications, and cross-disciplinary domain expertise that allow its customers to build better businesses through the strategic use of technology.
BTM seeks to improve the strategic position, financial performance, operational efficiency and innovation capabilities of Global 2000 organizations, government agencies and social businesses around the globe.
(See here for more on the MMG & BTM partnership to provide business modeling, decision-, and change-management support for organizations facing key mission-critical information technology-business challenges…)
BTM Corporation has created a set of products, solutions and services that provide the structure, automation, and analytics needed to converge the management of business and technology, including:
- The industry’s first integrated business technology management framework,
- Unique on-demand software applications and knowledge templates,
- Predefined, customer-centric solutions and services,
- A rich agenda of research and educational initiatives, and
- A global, cross-disciplinary expert network, available on-demand.
BTM Corporation works closely with its clients to understand their needs and take a market-proven approach to helping transform their organizations by institutionalizing the management disciplines necessary for the convergence of business and technology.
For more information on how you can accelerate your growth plans by building a stronger and more agile business, visit: www.btmcorporation.com
Total Rewards and Performance Consulting for Dynamic Organizations
Oyster Pond Associates brings expertise to client organizations across the full range of rewards, leadership and talent management solutions, with experience in multiple types of industries.
OPA approaches assignments as a collaborative effort, forming program teams to create clear understandings of total rewards, performance management and employee motivation and engagement. OPA clients bring their understanding of their business and strategic needs. Together, the joint team designs effective strategies and programs that are economically competitive and that support both business and employee needs.
Drive Growth: Supply-Chain Consulting & Strategic Sourcing Solutions – Globally
Solutions to Reduce Overall Costs and Improve Process Efficiencies
Clear Vantage is an EU-based partner of MMG – with resources to address global strategic sourcing needs. It creates value for its clients – as a committed, international, experienced, and focused team of hands-on professionals supporting strategic sourcing projects, supply-chain consulting, and international low-cost projects globally.
The company delivers effective solutions via a solid no-nonsense approach to diverse purchasing and supply chain challenges, helping clients to drive strategic success & lowest optimal “total cost of ownership”.
Key industries for Clear Vantage principals include
- Automotive (Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Pirelli, Tenneco),
- Chemicals (Cabot Corporation, BASF, British Petroleum),
- Technology (GE, Rockwell Automation, Weidmann Electronic),
- Engineering/ energy/ utilities (Hamon, Stork, Xcel Energy),
- Industrial equipment (American LaFrance, Crown, Delaval, Dover, Sumitomo),
- Medical products (Abbott Laboratories, Bausch & Lomb, Philips Medical), and
- Financial services (Aetna, Belgian Post, Blue Cross of California, Zurich Financial Services)
If your strategic business needs require sourcing resources based in Europe, Asia (China, Malaysia, Korea), India, Turkey, North Africa – or the Americas – contact us. For more information, see the Clear Vantage web site here, download the Clear Vantage marketing presentation here, or please complete the contact form at left.