Restore Profitability, Develop Vision and Execute Business Strategy
Industry: Specialty Chemicals
Function: Executive Management, Operations
A $1.5B multinational chemical company had strong business plans, but disappointing business RESULTS. A steep decline in share price threatened management’s autonomy, and the company’s survival.
We worked with senior management for 15 months to design and implement a results-focused business-improvement effort. This work included:
- Gaining commitment of 75 senior managers;
- Designing and implementing a new business-planning and follow-up performance-management approach for business leaders;
- Coordinating corporate planning and process development;
- Facilitating pilot projects and
- Developing internal project leaders and teams to get results.
Net results first year were $60MM to the bottom line.